Søgning

Suchbox

Note: The search input can be further influenced by various operators: an asterisk (*) serves as a wildcard (reb*), quotes search for an exact match ("Max Mustermann") and a minus (-) closes a term of looking out (recipe -fish).

Suchergebnis
63 results
Search results 61 until 63 of 63

Johannisberg

… grape variety (ca. 64%). The remaining 36% of the vineyard is planted with red and white Pinots (Spätburgunder, Grauburgunder, Weissburgunder) and small amounts of other varieties.The Prinz zu…

Werbemittelkatalog2016-Web..pdf

… Mit den Leitrebsorten Riesling, Silvaner, Rivaner, Grauund Weißburgunder bei den Weißweinen sowie Spätburgunder und Dornfelder bei den Rotweinen bieten die deutschen Weinregionen eine attraktive Vielfalt,…

Oechsle_Englisch.pdf

… 1971 16 RED GRAPES WHITE GRAPES Gutedel Dornfelder BACCHUS Lemberger Müller-Thurgau Regent SPÄTburgunder Kerner Grauburgunder Silvaner Trollinger Scheurebe Schwarzriesling Weißburgunder …